Hey guys I’m back! Thanks for being nice to Matt in the last post. So some of you know that I try not to splurge too often but for more worthy sales like the Nordstrom Anniversary sale it’s hard to not cave! I am still really loving my finds so it was totally worth it. The ShopBop Friends and Family 25% off sale is another great opportunity to score those investment pieces or more luxury items that you’ve been lusting for. Not to mention, the free 3 day shipping and free returns is a major plus!
Clearly you can see that I tend to gravitate towards shoes because who doesn’t love shoes?! I also believe that quality jeans are worth investing in so I spent quite a bit of time lurking around in the denim department. Here are some of my picks/lemmings!
1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Love Crossbody Bag in Crimson
2. Rag & Bone Wide Brim Fedora
3. J Brand Mid Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans
4. Current/Elliott High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
5. Kurt Geiger London Bond Pumps in Nude
6. BLK DNM Coated Jeans 26 in Empire Red
7. Glamorous Fringed Coat
8. L.A.M.B. Theo Cutout Pumps in Black
9. Ray-Ban Mirrored Matte Classic Aviator Sunglasses in Matte Gold/Blue Mirror
What pieces would you splurge on? ShopBop also has some awesome home decor items that would make great holiday gifts! I had to force myself to resist from going overboard haha oh sales XD Thanks for reading!